Vacature: Head of Marketing (ingevuld)
|| Head of Marketing (ingevuld)
||€120K – €150K
Our customer is a European company with over 20.000 employees and more than 5 million European customers.
We are looking for the most talented person to fill the position of Head of Marketing for the consumer market. This unit is in charge of marketing and sales of all products and services to the B2C customers in the Netherlands.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
As Head of Marketing you are overall responsible for:
- the marketing vision, the strategic roadmap and managing the execution of the marketing plan;
- transforming the Marketing organization into a world class customer oriented agile organization, based on data driven marketing and next best action principles;
- identifying and prioritizing product development needs and develop new markets and propositions based on customer insights;
- increasing customer satisfaction;
- presenting, breathing, radiating, articulating and leading the marketing essence in all its facets
You are highly capable, extremely passionate to help transform the organization into a highly effective agile customer oriented marketing/IT machine offering relevant products and services to an impressive customer base.
You have played a pivotal (marketing) role in transforming the retail or FMCG business in which you currently work in the direction of data driven marketing.
You are highly self-motivated and you possess strong leadership skills. You have leadership capabilities in both leading business and leading people in a period of change. Key leadership attributes: clear, visible and courageous.
You are skilled in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges. You have worked in cross-functional (agile) teams and you understand the dynamics between marketing, sales and operations. Besides this the following applies to you:
- You have a minimum of eight years of extensive experience in for example retail/FMCG;
- You have a proven track record in managerial marketing positions;
- Dutch is your native language and you are fluent in English, both verbally and written;
- You have a University degree (business, economics or equivalent).
||Reageer op deze vacature
© New Skills BV // Zoomstede 13J, 3431 HK, Nieuwegein // Rutger: 06-20609997 // Rutger@newskills.nl